2016-02-27 Verdun, France

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Graem and Sally
Think there are 5 of us not including you and Sally. (Ziggy, Gordon , Coxy, Steve and Myself.)
We too have a good place to eat right across from the hotel, ate there both nights on the Xmas jaunt and the beer is excellent:D.
However im easy so if you want we can wait until we all arrive at the Hotel and sort it then.
I thought you guys were not getting in until after midnight ?.
Anyway i should get in around 4:00 pm look forward to seeing you then.

Hi Graem and Sally
Think there are 5 of us not including you and Sally. (Ziggy, Gordon , Coxy, Steve and Myself.)
We too have a good place to eat right across from the hotel, ate there both nights on the Xmas jaunt and the beer is excellent:D.
However im easy so if you want we can wait until we all arrive at the Hotel and sort it then.
I thought you guys were not getting in until after midnight ?.
Anyway i should get in around 4:00 pm look forward to seeing you then.
We've all heard you're easy Jon!

Gerhard

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
OUT :(

Since a few weeks I am struggling with a slipped disc, had to go to the doc today and got another injections today.

Have fun guys..

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
OUT :(

Since a few weeks I am struggling with a slipped disc, had to go to the doc today and got another injections today.

Have fun guys..
Too bad and sorry to hear but health is more important than a RTE!!! Get well soon.....and careful with injections....cortisone is not always the right answer!

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Take it easy Gerhard, Take your time with the recovery just to make sure.
Always another RTE to go to ... and hope to catch up on the next one soon ... lets say Gibraltar ...:)

Hi guyz, I'm sending a "have fun" from the south! A record is beaten with the number of participants, no? :cool:
Cannot make this one unfortunately, to tight with the agenda. CU maybe in Poland in April.
And forza Gerhard! CU++nico

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Looks like it will work out with the patches. Please don't take one off me in Verdun if you don't really collect them. Then we should have enough. :)