2019 IBR Details

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
<...>if one comes across the finish line and doesn't feel like death warmed-over, then one didn't give maximum effort. Or so I have been told. :)
I had the opportunity to witness the end back in '15. I won't name the rider (also in the event this year...), but the look of fatigue *and* satisfaction on his face at the end was priceless.

I could only image that feeling - until I did a 48/10 last year. Yeah, nobody was there to cheer for me at the end, but I'd like to think that feeling of satisfaction was close. I can assure you I *did* feel like death warmed over.

I had the opportunity to witness the end back in '15. I won't name the rider (also in the event this year...), but the look of fatigue *and* satisfaction on his face at the end was priceless.

I could only image that feeling - until I did a 48/10 last year. Yeah, nobody was there to cheer for me at the end, but I'd like to think that feeling of satisfaction was close. I can assure you I *did* feel like death warmed over.
It was certainly fun watching your videos on the ride!

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Has the Rally Book and bonuses been published yet? If so, can someone include the link here please?