2020-09-26 Barnard Castle eye test

bmbob

IBA Member
ok Martin, I've got a screen shot of my photo how do I post it on this forum.
Dave sorry to hijack your thread but I've only managed to get a photo on once way back and have forgotten how to do it.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Bob,

Do you see this button (see attachment)
You must be logged in to the Forum on your phone, to grab the picture from your gallery...
1600857289131.png

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Worked for me too, using the "Photo & picture resizer" app on an Android phone. You get options for the resize I choose the one around the 1000 x 500 pixel size. Thanks for the posting Bob.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Anyone still struggling with the complexities of taking a photo and uploading it to the forum might consider collaborating with another, less challenged participant, (just one mind) who could take the photo and upload it for you. Just a thought.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
The day nearly dawns. I will be visiting the site tomorrow for nefarious reasons.

There is a large kerb and it would be dumb to park in the narrow traffic light controlled area or try to bump up on the pavement. There is a lay-by just across the road for safe parking.

Anyone not able to post their photo on here please send me an eMail with it attached to [email protected].

I have suitable sized envelopes, a full sheet of first-class stamps, and printed some lovely 'Compliment Slips'. I have 50 patches so if only 25 claims a patch this will become an annual event until all the patches are used.

I predict an avalanche of AttaBoys for Bob and I. Please think very carefully about what Bob and I have done before you mention how big the patch is and where do we suggest you put it. I have had time to think of appropriate responses. Just saying......