2023 Jamboree - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Folks,

There's just a week to go to our annual Jamboree. As you know, a buffet lunch is included; if you're attending and have a food allergy the hotel needs to know about, please either reply here or email me - [email protected] - as soon as possible.

The timetable for the day is below. We're aiming to kick off at 10 am, so please aim to arrive around 9:30 am, so you've got time to park up, sort your gear out, get changed, grab a tea or coffee and say hello.

10:00 - Welcome
10:15 - Planning & preparing for a certificate ride
10:55 - Human Factors, part 1
11:45 - Human Factors, part 2
12:25 - Lunch
13:30 - Rally planning - from rally book to route
14:10 - Ride & rally preparation - suggestions and tips
14:50 - Bonus submissions & Rally scoring
15:30 - Staying in the Iron Butt Motel
16:10 - Tracking rides with Bubbler and Spotwalla
16:50 - Feedback, discussion
17:00 (ish) - The End

There'll be lots of breaks - one after each session, so plenty of opportunity to keep caffeine and sugar levels topped up, and to chat to friends old and new.

If you haven't already signed up, there's still time - but you need to be quick, as we will be giving final numbers to the hotel in the next day or two.

Regards,
Martin

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Martin
Do you want me to bring my "Goose Wingman of the Road" to add to the Staying in the Iron Butt Motel?
Graeme

I Will also Come...I do the palmentuin this evening...somebody so kind to send me the coördinaten for the location ? See you this weekend...from Belgium