2023 Ride to Eat Nr 2 Barcelona, April 15

Dogpoope

Premier Member
Aiming to attend for photo and perhaps even some smalltalk over a drink. No dinner as I have to get back on the road again. Everything depends though if ex-wife agrees to take the kid Friday morning instead of Sunday.
(Charlie 2)

Edit: Ex-wife won't take him sooner so unable to attend.

Last edited:

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
There are currently three bikes departing Belfast to Liverpool on Wednesday night 12th April, collecting Simon Redfren in London, aiming for Thursday night about Reims, Friday night about Montpellier or Narbonne and coming back via Andorra, Carnfranc and a few stops in France.

Suzy

Hi hiii, Please add me to the lists, will be on the correct continent. Won't be staying at the recommended hotel, my mom and sister will be flying in so will spend some time with them during the weekend, but please add me on the list for picture and dinner. Looking forward to making this one, as good as these RTEs normally are.

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Charlie McCrea (Splitter 142) will not be able to attend, his work (yes I realise a four letter word) has interfered, he was sharing a twin room, you are welcome to replace him.