36 hour Brit Butt Rally...... Entry Open

Hello Rally Master John,
I notice in the National Meeting presentation you say that odo route will be given out well in advance. Have I missed this bit of info or is it still to be sent?

Sorry to hear that Foster. I am under the cardiologist at the moment and had blood tests and ECG on Tuesday. Doc said next I have to have an angiogram to find out what's going on. I mentioned the BBR and he asked if I was comfortable on the bike and I replied the only time I don't have pains is when I am riding and he replied "go for it!". Doubled up the dosages of betablockers and bp tabs as well as reissuing the old coronitrate spray. Saw my GP today and she said maybe I shouldn't go too remote...lol. Maybe someone on the rally team has a spare SPOT that I can borrow?

Anyway, be lucky...and hope you're better soon, Iain

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hello Rally Master John,
I notice in the National Meeting presentation you say that odo route will be given out well in advance. Have I missed this bit of info or is it still to be sent?
You're right John, they did. I emailed Rick the Techincal inspector and chief Odo ride thinker uperer the other week to ask the same thing and got a reply that it's in hand but not finalised yet o_O

Hopefully we'll get it next week sometime. It's usually straight forward and mostly involves riding down a major road, turning round and coming back - hopefully :)

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
Spooky :p

Email from Rick arrived this afternoon with all remaining details about checks and the odo files. They're a series of waypoints but it's easy enough to create a route from them. Now going to put it on my sat nav :D

Most gear is sorted and packed already, just got to put luggage and bits on the bike on Thursday. Might give it a wash too depending on the forecast for next weekend :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rick UK

Brit Butt Light Rally Master
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hello Rally Master John,
John, you should have received an e-mail from me this afternoon. If not, PM me.
Rick

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
Well, I do hope that you are all looking forward to the coming weekend - I am ...... ;)
Yes indeedy :D

I've been researching and noting down all the major events that are on around the UK this weekend just in case ;) Plus watching the usual weather predictions and planned overnight road closures on the major roads and various motorways. o_O :rolleyes: