50CC GOLD - Newy to Perth with Skidooo

tj189

Premier Member
It is good for these rides to be here as it allows for all the LDRiders in Australia and those visiting to gain some great insight into what can be expected. Thanks for posting up your 50CC Gold (in less 50Hrs)

Skidoo

Premier Member
Wombattle that was an awesome ride with you. I leaned so much about hydration that is the foundation for all my rides now.
I'll never forget it, it was an awesome ride and really kick started my long distance riding :eek:

TripleTreat

So the German pub isn't hosting IBA ride reports anymore? Sad.

Glad to read them here though, cheers.
Russell, loads of IBA ride reports are on the FarRiders forum, including this one. I think that since the commencement of this new IBA Oz forum/website that from that time an IBA ride report is only considered relevant when a part of either a FarRide or LD Ride List ride which is fair enough. The reports from the days when FarRiders was the home of IBA in Oz seem to be all there. Horses for courses.

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
Russell, loads of IBA ride reports are on the FarRiders forum, including this one. I think that since the commencement of this new IBA Oz forum/website that from that time an IBA ride report is only considered relevant when a part of either a FarRide or LD Ride List ride which is fair enough. The reports from the days when FarRiders was the home of IBA in Oz seem to be all there. Horses for courses.
Can you find any of mine?