(50CC) I-10 and HWY 190 -- I know there is a gas station there... right?

Hey,

I'm working on a 50CC plan with my buddy Mike and we are planning on staying in Junction, TX at the Holiday Inn Express. I'm looking for a gas station about 150 miles out and that would put us right where I-10 and TX190 intersect. I am convinced I stopped there during my in-state SS1000 a couple years back, but BaseCamp, Google Maps, and Apple Maps all seem to be missing gas stations at that area:

Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 11.35.02 AM.png

Does anyone know for sure if that exists or if my memory (and Google/Garmin/Apple) are playing games with me?

BigLew55

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
This is the exit I used during my 2018 50CC. There was a station on each side of the highway. The one on the North was dark when I pulled off around 10pm. The one I used on the south side was unattended but lit. The sketch level was high, the pump flowed slowly, but I got my fuel, receipt, and left before the feral cats could snack on my toes.

Street view… why didn’t I think of that? Sure enough, nothing there.

Using street view at the link I posted, that was the station I used too. The weird “mountain” is there. I remember the attendant tried to sell me a hat or shirt now that I had visited. It had an elevation of like 90 feet or something funny.