50CC -> JAX write up

Sportsterpaul

Really enjoyed your run, you have my upmost respect for accomplishing something I’ve been kicking around in my head for some time. Thank you for sharing. Keep it safe!

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Nicely done Keri and well written as well. I enjoyed the read and the memories it triggered so many times. You have a wonderful flow to your writing style.

maxrider

Premier Member
Kerri that was an excellent recap, having done the 50cc with my buddy JJ in Sep 2021, doing the same route and stops you did, was like Dejavu.

Love reading your adventures, keep it up:)

kerrizor

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Kerri that was an excellent recap, having done the 50cc with my buddy JJ in Sep 2021, doing the same route and stops you did, was like Dejavu.

Love reading your adventures, keep it up:)
Thanks! It's part of trying to capture the experience for myself, and maybe leave behind a "see? you can do it too!" for other people ^_^

maxrider

Premier Member
Yes Kerri you are so right! leave behind a "see? you can do it too!" for other people ^_^, this forum with the input and dialogue of the countless other riders who replied to my questions and shared their stories made me bold enough to give it a try, and I'm happy I did took their advice, LD the best thing ever on a motorcycle :).