50CC PP question

Wornout

Premier Member
My hope is to do a 50CC quest some day. Watching some of the chatter on FB it was stated the Premier and or Plus members must use Spotwalla. In the rules for a 50CC it says spotwalla is suggested but not required. So, a non premier member does not require SW and a Premier does?

Thanks

Did a 50CC in early 2022. Two witness signatures before the start and two witnesses at the end plus the usual receipts and photos showing location, date/time and odometer. Utilized volunteer witnesses listed on the IBA website. No high tech stuff unless you count my iPhone 6 camera. Processing of paperwork took a few months but that was to be expected per IBA website.

Jim Craig

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Did a 50CC this year (combined with a SS1K to Jax and a BBG from Yuma home). No witnesses required and the rides were certified within two weeks of my return. I am a Premier Plus member which includes Spotwalla. The time I saved on the rides and the quick certification was well worth the $50/yr price (I spent more than that buying gas in San Diego). https://ironbutt.com/premier/