A bit busted up

Enterprise

Premier Member
Shane was moved to a normal ward on the weekend. Annette has requested no visitors till he does a little more recovery. Will post the details of his ward etc once it is announced he is ok for visitors.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Good to read your big time into preping the new bike Cuddles.
Tell me are there anymore 60th units still available?

Cuddles

IBR Finisher
Hi everyone. Geez I'm hopeless at using the internet. Do you know I've only just seen this thread today. I feel really bad about not answering everyone's messages. How stupid of me. I'm going to have to get better at using modern technology.
Thank you everyone for your kind messages while I was injured and recovering. I'm actually healing up really well. I ended up with a metal rod in my left leg from knee to ankle and 39 screws and a metal plate in my left shoulder. Ribs and neck bones were left to heal up on their own and internal organs did the same eventually. I had excellent people helping and working on me and I'm anticipating a full recovery. I've acquired a new 60th Anniversary Super Tenere and I'm riding to and from work. Riding is okay but mounting and dismounting is still a slow and awkward process but I'm Getting better. I hope to be able to join you all at the Renmark Muster. It will be my first big ride back and it's just a few weeks away. I'll give it my best shot anyway.
Thanks again everyone. Please forgive my previous lack of replies. I'll try to get better in the future.

Cheers
Cuddles.