A few days off

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Almost 5 months ago I had an issue with the dark side tyre while on my way to the ACT insanity that did not end too well.

I finally got my Super Tenere back from the crash repairs, I refitted a few farkles last week and my knee has healed up to the point that I think that I might be ready for a few days on the bike. I also had a rather aggressive case of covid which I have finally left behind.

I have a some time off of work and am going to try to spend a few days on the road. I am not too sure how my body will hold up but I am hoping to get some ride fitness back before next year’s IBR.

I will be heading out on Wednesday 24th of August leaving the Adelaide Hills around 02:00

https://new.spotwalla.com/trip/0840-557d9a-e993/view?homeActive=1&showAll=1

Murphyau

Seems to be stopped short of Wagga Wagga for a while...not in a town. Hope all is ok.
Agreed. At this time, the last SPOT update was about 3 hours ago and the location is in the middle of farming land on a busy highway.

I am just speculating, but if it were bike problems, and the bike was being towed to Wagga, then you would expect to see SPOT move. My guess is either SPOT has stopped working or it's fallen off the bike and sitting in the long grass at the side of the road.