A year later

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Practical Economics
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer,​
'This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.'​
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, 'Which do you want, son?' The boy takes the quarters and leaves.​
'What did I tell you?' said the barber. 'That kid never learns!' Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.​
'Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?' The boy licked his cone and replied,​
‘Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!'​
A few cheap shots
I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could her her check her balance, so I gave her a shove.​
My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that, 2:30am?! Luckily I was still up playing my Bagpipes.​
The wife has been missing a week now, the Police said to prepare for the worst.​
So I have been back to the charity shop to get all her clothes.​
the dog did it
Korean wife turns to husband in middle of the night...
"Did you just fart? Dirty Smelly *******!"
'Don't blame me, it was the dog'
"Don't you dare blame the dog, it was cooked perfectly​
Week 52 so far so good
We have survived 1 year of this pandemic things are starting to unlock from the end of march hope to see most of you in the coming months
I'll stop now.

Last edited:

EddyC

IBA Member
Got this one from IBA Germany. Here's the translation...

A young blond woman, tired of jokes about the color of her hair, decided to dye her hair black and hit the road.
One day she saw her way blocked by a flock of sheep and said to the shepard: "If I could guess how many sheep you have, could I get one?"
"Of course," said the shepard, thinking she would never be able to do that.
"357", she said. "Correct", he replied.
And out of all the white sheep, she picked the only black one and put it in her car.
Before she got a chance of leaving, the shepard stopped her and tapped her window.
He asked her: "And if I can guess what color of hair you had before, could I get my dog back?"

Stay strong, stay safe...
Ed.