Alternative to Photobucket?

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
I used to use the free website 'Photobucket' if I wanted to post photos on here and other websites etc. Now they want to charge $6 a month so I've deleted my account with them. :mad:

Does anybody on here know of anywhere else that photos can be uploaded to then get links for sharing etc.

For free of course?

marcham

Premier Member
Do you have amazon prime? If so, you can get free unlimited photo storage .... However, most free photo websites are now making it very difficult to post a link as an image.

Last edited:

Ed.

Premier Member
And remember, if you are not paying for something then you are the product.

Edit: Having said that, I haven't got of my arse yet to find the solution to the original post problem either...

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Since Photobucket started charging I switched to Google Photos. It took a little research to learn how to post photos but now that I capable I find it much simpler and much faster than Photo Bucket

Hampe

Not Right Rider
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
www.imgur.com

is free and firey fast:

But "free" may change very quickly - as with Photobucket, and Imageshack before that.
Make sure not to put all eggs in one photobucket, so to say...

Last edited:
Since Photobucket started charging I switched to Google Photos. It took a little research to learn how to post photos but now that I capable I find it much simpler and much faster than Photo Bucket
Quick Test;

Seems to work if you use the insert image tool.

Cheers

Last edited: