An introduction of thanks

Hello,

My name is Michael Richardson. I’ve been riding for four years like a banshee who hit his thumb with a rock while driving a tent stake. I participate actively in America’s Ultimate Long Distance Riders and the Tour of Honor motorcycle challenges (the latter of which I am the Michigan State Sponsor.)
During those challenges, I have unintentially ridden “unofficial” SS 1000’s. Last week I completed my first official IBA Instate TOH (I fell short of my intended plan of the Extreme by 45 minutes and one memorial.) I am attempting that run again, Tuesday, in the opposite direction and under more favorable weather conditions.

I find this group of long distance riders, as well as my friends and riding comrades in my challenges, extremely helpful to anyone knowledgeable this type of riding and who are still willing to push their envelope just a little bit further off the shelf.
Thank you……

Thank you Brian.

I did complete the TOH Extreme just seven days after my first Extreme attempt. It was MUCH nicer weather and I went in the opposite direction and I altered my methods at the stops. This can be addicting......