An Itch ... Not Scratched

Roy

Was hoping to post over the last week of a trip , non IBA , non any other .
a simple , personal trip to old mates at Noosa Heads ...
Not been there since 2019,
had ideas of posting start fuel docket , few pics along the way , end parked up at Noosa . Titled .. I went for a ride today .
It started raining , Northern rivers , NSW floods , decided . Nah , this is too much like same ride had planned last March ..
floods ..
Then there was March 2021 .. was on a Far Ride back then to Qld and intended to visits same old mate , Fuel Pump failure .
that one , got to ... I tried , but Failed .
Sunday last , 25 Sept .
doing some stuff at home ... Bugger , ended up with a torn tendon , right elbow ...
drs , radiologists , ultrasound ,.
See where this ends ..
at the moment .. not feel much like touring ..
4FB5C714-46E8-4749-B462-832E815D0019.jpeg
There Kandy sits ..
hoping to get to Port MacDonnell Oct 22

Roy

Thanks guys .. truly appreciate the replies
More frustration than anything else , there are more of us , that have by far greater , worse , bigger things going on in their own worlds ..and lives .
Its actually very grounding , to have something happen , reflect for a bit , realise .one Is often OK in the bigger picture .
Maybe .. as it’s not over serious ...but .. enough , to keep me off the roads at that time .
i don’t know .... still at work . I drive buses and coaches , as it’s important to keep joints and muscles moving , with tendon issues , know when to call it , listen to drs ,.. will be back on Kandy .. my bike .. as soon as it feels right .
yeah ..
Itch , not Scratched ..... Yet .. .. won’t be to far away

Roy

Was just reading some posts from IBA forum and the , our new Australian Far Roads forum .
noticed the time of day members post what is driving them , how they feel about .... anything .
common thing I love , often at those times when .. non bikers , are not awake .
all of us , regardless .. have much in common

I’ve been awake since 3 am today .
i‘m day over
cheers , stay safe

Roy

Evening .. all ...
been in my own world for a bit ..have a few things going on just now .. all ok .

Hoping to get on my old “K” and head towards, the end of next week , Port MacDonnell , SA .
not done much riding since May , then current issue , then ... weather ...floods ... pretty much anywhere on the east coast , with every cold front , Low Pressure crossing .
we are all in that mix ..
did a 300k run a week ago , over 4.5 hrs ...
Hell yes , felt it next day ..expected that ..
Head space is on the way to be in a good and right place .
As I’ve told my Son , whom is a serious rider .
if it doesn’t feel right , or your not feeling . If it’s not a must do , step back and think.
That torn tendon , right elbow . Yes , not serious ... painful all the same , however , is settling with each day .. a 2500k round bike trip .
Idk .
intend to give it a bloody good crack ,, potential floods , again , whom knows where ..
report included ...
Point is , be mindful .
i injured myself . Putting the old K .. on centre stand .something done .. thousands of times .
be mindful .
take care , stay safe Cheers Roy
8E8903B0-D885-4EFE-9EBF-F77DDF1EC0D8.png

Roy

That ICTCH ... Had a good scratch , much rained on , lost or more so misplaced once ..as we live on an Island , never really lost .misplaced , definitely .
had a crazy busy work week . Will post more in next .
cheers , stay safe