ATM's for DBR?

AirbusFlieger

I'm embarking on a Ride Around West Virginia in a little bit and having trouble finding DBR locations in some of these -ahem- cute little towns that probably roll up their sidewalks between 8pm and 8am....

Does anyone have experience with ATM's serving as a DBR? I've never actually looked at an ATM receipt. I'll an ATM on the way to Home Despot one after I post this to have a look at one as I need two bolts for my aux lights I bought. It's all wired up and functioning but last night about :20 minutes after Home Depot closed, I discovered the OEM hardware in the "universal" hardware kit was not suitable for my motorcycle...figures!

Any experience on the road with ATM's for DBR's would be appreciated.

Spotwalla links will go up when I leave for anyone caring to follow in a separate post.
A.F.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
As Ira wrote, any dated business receipt of electronic nature will do the job. Most, But not all, ATMs will have date, time and location on them. Always check before you leave.

Also, a reminder that you don't have to fill your tank just to get a receipt. And corners don't require an exact receipt from the corner, just one close enough that it clearly shows the route you took, Vs a short curt.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
AF I use external ATMs almost exclusively for starts and many ends out here in Australia.
I've a local list of those that have all the required info so if one is down I have an option.
Occasionally Ill just check a balance in a town with an outdoor ATM so as to log that into the good info bank for future use.