Atomic 1000 - Trinity Test Site reminder

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Did you have any issues with Bubbler while you were on the Range itself?
Only in that it was looking for cell service, once you get a couple miles south of the gate.... nothing.

Having the paid version simply means it collected the two plus hours of movement while I was out on the range.

So, back in October, I did this ride but I went one better. New ride for those that might be interested, The Atom Splitter 3000 - Plutonium. 3000 miles in less than 72 hours (a 3000 in 3) with visits to all three Manhattan Project Sites AND the visit to the Trinity Site. This new ride has a sub ride, the Atom Splitter 3000, Same requirements without the Trinity Site Visit.
You will notice that the Hanford Washington Stamp is for a fourth day. Hanford is closed on Sunday. Making it impossible to get to collect the "Stamp" from Hanford within the 72 hour window. Doing the ride in the reverse order make if impossible to get the Oakridge "Stamp" on the third as they are closed on Monday. Get a DBR at a nearby business within the the required time frame and return to get the stamp on the following day.

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=211025de729f45a5ea&hoursPast=0&showAll=yes
Atom Splitter 3000 - Stamps.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: