Aug 14th The Bull Halstead

Bob M

IBA Member
Hi guys, very sorry but will have to pull out of this trip. Always seems to be something else cropping up that has to be done. Gutted. Have a good time. Bob

Firstpeke

Sorry it's a bit late have decided I need to get away and ride some.... have resolved to do the other stuff I need to do next week instead....

Please include me on the lunch run.... and I will be having the New York Deli Toastie please!

I have also booked to stay at the inn on Friday, makes things easier for me!!!

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Sorry it's a bit late have decided I need to get away and ride some.... have resolved to do the other stuff I need to do next week instead....

Please include me on the lunch run.... and I will be having the New York Deli Toastie please!

I have also booked to stay at the inn on Friday, makes things easier for me!!!
Order at pub list went in yesterday few of us stoping Friday night nr Colchester

Firstpeke

No problem, already booked in to the Bull, will advise them re my order for lunch!

Contemplating what run I can fit in early doors Sunday and from where to where!!!

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Guys n Gals
Your club needs you.

Please bring some money tomorrow so that you can be among the first to invest in the ALL NEW IBA Tee shirts in blue or grey :eek:. These are collectors items and will only increase in value over the years!.
Yes that's correct.... straight from the fashion houses of Milan the new seasons most sought after statement garments brought to you from the IBA.
No excuses !..I have a very limited number of Tee's available .
First come first served. When they are gone there gone !!!! £13.00 each . :eek:o_O

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Guys n Gals
Your club needs you.

Please bring some money tomorrow so that you can be among the first to invest in the ALL NEW IBA Tee shirts in blue or grey :eek:. These are collectors items and will only increase in value over the years!.
Yes that's correct.... straight from the fashion houses of Milan the new seasons most sought after statement garments brought to you from the IBA.
First come first served. When they are gone there gone !!!! £13.00 each . :eek:o_O
Discounted for two and extra for getting discount for the day before ???????

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
You can always ask G but the answer is...... as Winglider says.....
Guys n Gals
Your club needs you.