Aussies @ the Iron Butt Rally 2019

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Yesterday the buffalo was picked up from Moon Motorsports where it has been sitting since the trans rebuild.
I put a whole 200 some miles on it yesterday and today is getting the small things done prior to the MN1K, which is prep for the IBR.
All the best for the MN1K Ian!
I’m hoping to get over to watch the start & finish

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Good luck on the Minnasota 1000, should be a good warm up ride.

I am now down south in Georgia and will be picking up my rally bike later today. Will spend the next six days prepping the wing along with doing as much riding as possible.

Had a practice ride in Wisconsin which had me sitting on the side of the interstate multiple times with a bike that had a clutch that kept slipping.

Biggles

Premier Member
Good luck on the Minnasota 1000, should be a good warm up ride.

I am now down south in Georgia and will be picking up my rally bike later today. Will spend the next six days prepping the wing along with doing as much riding as possible.

Had a practice ride in Wisconsin which had me sitting on the side of the interstate multiple times with a bike that had a clutch that kept slipping.
Hmm. Wet clutch- is it the right oil if it's had a recent oil change?

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
We're here in Minnesota and the new old RT has had its full service, new battery and tyres and had its first gallop down the Interstate. Bike feels good and Pillion Piglet is happy with her new MJM seat plus the lowered footpegs.

I rode over to the start of the Minnesota 1,000 Rally, which Ian and some other IBR19 riders are using as a warm up for the IBR. Ian is looking relaxed and in great shape.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Just a heads-up that I plan to broadcast some Periscope livestreams from the IBR start, checkpoints, and finish. It won't be on any particular schedule - I'll be working the rally and that, of course, comes first But I'd like to start them this Friday or Saturday and do them as time permits through the start on Monday the 17th. I also plan to do the same at the checkpoints and finish.

For those unfamiliar with Periscope, it's a free iPhone and Android app to broadcast live streams. You can watch them live, and they will also be available on the Web post-broadcast. I will provide instructions later in the week on how to access them.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association