authorized Iron Butt Association member list?

John Z

Premier Member
The rules for the 50CC state in part that the start witness can be a ..."police officer, firefighter, judge, notary public or authorized Iron Butt Association member".
Is there a list of "authorized Iron Butt Association members"?
I need one for the evening of June 21st in Jax Beach. I'll be departing on the early morning hours of June 22nd and heading to San Diego.
Thanks,
John Zabelle
IBA #57193
Molino, FL

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The rules for the 50CC state in part that the start witness can be a ..."police officer, firefighter, judge, notary public or authorized Iron Butt Association member".
Is there a list of "authorized Iron Butt Association members"?
I need one for the evening of June 21st in Jax Beach. I'll be departing on the early morning hours of June 22nd and heading to San Diego.
Thanks,
John Zabelle
IBA #57193
Molino, FL
The witness list is a good place to look, but any IBA member is authorized to act as a witness for this ride.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
BTW: is there a list of all member availible? Reason for this question is to look for others around me (in Switzerland)

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
BTW: is there a list of all member availible? Reason for this question is to look for others around me (in Switzerland)
The online ride finishers list shows all of our members. Our policy is to not publish members' contact information.

But if you're looking for members in your area, you might want to check the areas of the Forum dedicated to the IBA in Europe, like the IBA Germany area.

IBA Germany also has a Web site at

http://www.ibagermany.de/

IBA UK, IBA Ireland, IBA Finland, IBA Sweden have Web sites as well.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Thanks for this informatiin. I know the websites. And of course - I do not want to see (my) contact detail in the Web.
But sometimes people adk me how may IBA member are in CH (or D or..)
So is there no statidtic availible, sortet by country bike,....?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Thanks for this informatiin. I know the websites. And of course - I do not want to see (my) contact detail in the Web.
But sometimes people adk me how may IBA member are in CH (or D or..)
So is there no statidtic availible, sortet by country bike,....?
Well, you can always do a "find" on "Germany" or "Switzerland" on the finishers list. You can also ask one of the IBA Germany staff if they have that information. We do not have a sorted version of the finisher list.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association