BAT Hotel Info and Updates

Lisa

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hey everyone -

A couple of things about the hotel and room block. First, Mike harvests attendee info from the estore only once or twice a week. He then forwards it to all the guilty parties (Cliff, etc) so that the hotel letters and other info can be sent out. Don't be alarmed if it takes more than a day or two to get the info because Mike is a busy guy.

We already filled the block for the 23rd and 24th but have added more rooms. After you get the reservation link, if you find that a room is not available for a specific night you need, please make a reservation for what is available first. Then send me an email with your reservation number and the night(s) you would like to add to your reservation. [email protected]

Get on this and get registered!! It's going to be a blast!

Edit: 5/13/22 4pm CT Room block is selling rapidly so you will most likely get an error message for reservations until Monday, May 16th. Not to worry. I'll post an update here when I know more.

Last edited:

Lisa

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hey everyone -

A couple of things about the hotel and room block. First, Mike harvests attendee info from the estore only once or twice a week. He then forwards it to all the guilty parties (Cliff, etc) so that the hotel letters and other info can be sent out. Don't be alarmed if it takes more than a day or two to get the info because Mike is a busy guy.

We already filled the block for the 23rd and 24th but have added more rooms. After you get the reservation link, if you find that a room is not available for a specific night you need, please make a reservation for what is available first. Then send me an email with your reservation number and the night(s) you would like to add to your reservation. [email protected]

Get on this and get registered!! It's going to be a blast!

Edit: 5/13/22 4pm CT Room block is selling rapidly so you will most likely get an error message for reservations until Monday, May 16th. Not to worry. I'll post an update here when I know more.
Update 5/16/22 4:25 Central Rooms have been added to the block and there are currently rooms available each night of the event. Of course that may change rapidly. Important: Cliff is sending out an email shortly with an updated reservation link so keep an eye out for that. For those of you who wanted to add rooms to an existing reservation, you can do that through your Bonvoy account.