BB & SS certificaton

It's been two years since I have sent my proofs and ride details but have not heard back from anybody yet. Can somebody please help me with information on the same.

Completed rides :
Saddle sore
Bunburner

Ani

It's been two years since I have sent my proofs and ride details but have not heard back from anybody yet. Can somebody please help me with information on the same.

Completed rides :
Saddle sore
Bunburner
Hi Anand, 2 years is a long time (I could barely wait 3 months for my first certification). Instead of this forum, it might be best to write to [email protected]. I believe that’s what they prefer for ride-specific inquiries (I’ve read that on several such inquiries that were posted on the forum).

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
Anand is located in India and it may take awhile longer because of his location, but two years seems way too long.

I wonder what the procedure is to get a ride certified in India ?

Anand : Just curious : How did you submit your certification request : by mail or electronically ?

me too. Been one year since i submitted electronically. Even got banned from FB group for following up and asking questions. Of many emails that i've sent, 1 was replied by Micheal Kneebone with a one liner " follow up with me on 10th July and we will have yr group ready to issue" but nothing came too. Followed up again, but radio silence until now. No reply to my emails until now. Sad...