BBR18?

Rick UK

Brit Butt Light Rally Master
Premier Member
IBA Member
Will there also be a Brit But Light Rally 2018?
Pleased to announce that there WILL be a Brit Butt Light 2018! Date is confirmed as 21st July 2018, with the Rally Book released a week beforehand.
It's the 10th running of the BBL, and the 7th run by me. This will be the last one run from Staffordshire, as I'm handing it on to Lee Edwards and Eric Backhouse for 2019.

Entries will open towards the end of January, and I hope that a good number of you will be able to make this the most successful BBL yet!

Cheers

Rick

am I missing something I can only find the entry form for 2017 BBR - got the dates but cant find a 2018 entry form 2017 form will not open so it cant be just using the old form

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Don't think I'm going to be able to make the BBR this year (family reasons), but planning on doing the BBL and / or ICENI rally to keep my hand in.
I ran the third and final 8 hour East Anglian based Iceni Rally last September. The same novice rally is moving this year oop north and being run in the Yorkshire area. Same sort of date, on Saturday 22nd September I believe. :)

Rick UK

Brit Butt Light Rally Master
Premier Member
IBA Member
Pleased to announce that there WILL be a Brit Butt Light 2018! Date is confirmed as 21st July 2018, with the Rally Book released a week beforehand.
It's the 10th running of the BBL, and the 7th run by me. This will be the last one run from Staffordshire, as I'm handing it on to Lee Edwards and Eric Backhouse for 2019.

Entries will open towards the end of January, and I hope that a good number of you will be able to make this the most successful BBL yet!

Cheers

Rick
Webpages are now up, and entry for the Brit Butt Light 2018 opens on 5th February!
Pages can be found at www.britbuttlight.co.uk

Cheers

Rick