Brit Butt Light 2022

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
Obligatory Ministry of Transport test on any UK bike over 3 years old, to ensure roadworthiness.

Seanmhc

Think I better start looking for a hotel. Been lucky the 2019 and 2021 were right on my doorstep up north. Never really explored much of the south and I'm quite excited, especially the theme as Maisie and I have been big fans of riding out to ancient history sites.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Think I better start looking for a hotel. Been lucky the 2019 and 2021 were right on my doorstep up north. Never really explored much of the south and I'm quite excited, especially the theme as Maisie and I have been big fans of riding out to ancient history sites.
Look at hotels in Portishead ;)

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
Is 80ish pounds a night the norm nowadays? Seems bloody expensive for Premier Inn/Travel Lodge type places. Might wait until later to book a room.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hotels. The start will be in Nailsea BS48
There are no hotels in town

Nearby Large hotels are
Ibis Budget Portishead Marina
Ramada by Wyndham Bristol West
Premier Inn Portishead
Forge Accomodation Hotel

Smaller pubs etc:
Star Inn at Tickenham
Bridge Inn Yatton
The poacher Portishead

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Is 80ish pounds a night the norm nowadays? Seems bloody expensive for Premier Inn/Travel Lodge type places. Might wait until later to book a room.
I managed to get an Air BnB at £72 for the Fri. and Sat. nights.

I think hotels and other accommodation are trying to recoup two years worth of profit!