Brit Butt Light Rally 2021

BBL2021-Logo.jpg

Entry is now open for the
2021 Brit Butt Light Rally

Saturday 17 July 2021, 8am to 8pm

We've kept the pressure up from 2020 and Steam is again the theme for 2021!

BBL2021-Book-Angle.jpg

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation there will not be a Rally HQ for 2021. Your start and finish locations will be flexible and varied.
This does mean that you will need to take photos and be able to email them throughout the day so a Cameraphone with Mobile Internet Access will be required.

More information and the link to the entry form is available here: Brit Butt Light Rally

If you have any queries please ask here or email me at: [email protected]

Make sure you get your ticket to ride...

BBL2021-Ticket-SML.jpg

Roll up, roll up, still plenty of spaces available for the 2021 BBL.

Remember entry closes on the 3rd of July so if you are considering a day out visiting Steam Train based locations, mostly located off lovely biking roads, then I'd encourage you to enter soon ;)

As you'll be able to choose your own start and finish locations this year, here's a rough map of the bonus locations to give you some food for thought.

BBL21-Locations.jpg

Thanks, Lee

Just signed up as I can't do the RBLR1000 this year due to other commitments... It will definitely be on my list for next year though.

Steve

JGee

So much fun planning and riding my first invictus 21, time to work up to IB status - all signed up for this too. Thanks to all you folk that organise these things. Already started staring at those little green dots, on of my recent rides was from Cambridge, up through Wales and back through snake pass down through Lincolnshire - so lots of dots to visit next time :)

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Sadly, it looks as if I will not be able to take part in this year's Brit Butt Light, I will confirm later in the week, but am definitely on for the Brit Butt later in the year.