Brit Butt Rally 26/28 May 2017

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Entry opens on 1st November 2016

You will be able to find more details and enter on http://www.britbuttrally.info/ once it is updated.

This will be the 10th annual Brit Butt Rally

Over 36hrs you choose an efficient route to collect bonus points by photographing landmarks

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm in :D

Just checked and there's £29.50 rooms at the Fosse Park Premier Inn at the moment. This is as cheap as they'll go I reckon :cool:

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
effin impossible to book a room with Premier Inn Fosse Park....did the form authorised payment twice and keep saying doesnt work....the called hung on for 15 mins then gave up....typical British service is none whatsoever....ah well no rally for me if no room can be booked....I've had it with these stupid systems....

I'm signed up too! Thought I'd do it a bit earlier this year.

I too had problems with online booking via Prem Inn app for Fosse Park that weekend so called the hotel direct...cheapest they could give room per night was circa £48.50 ( supposedly cheaper rates online but no effing good if online app not working)!
Are there going to be any rooms blocked off for IBA at a favourable rate?

Please advise el presidente .

Be lucky, Iain

Last edited:

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm signed up and booked in, rooms were still available for £29 from Premiers website last night.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
12 entries the first day.

If you have trouble booking hotel send me an email and I'll pass it to my contact.

As before premier inn does not do special rates or reserve blocks of rooms. They do at different times do cheaper rates. The best option is to book a cancelable room and grab the cheaper rooms as you see posts highlighted on here.

If you have any problem registering or booking hotel let me know and I'll sort it out. [email protected]

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
I too had problems with online booking via Prem Inn app for Fosse Park that weekend so called the hotel direct...cheapest they could give room per night was circa £48.50 ( supposedly cheaper rates online but no effing good if online app not working
Use the on-line booking system via their website, not the app. Just checked again this minute and they still have rooms for £29.50. Or as Phil has advised, just book a cencellable (flexible) room, then cancel and re-book at a later date as and when cheap room deals appear. :)

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
£103 if you need to book up for all three days, as the robbing gits charge £44 for the Saturday in the middle.

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Booked for me and Conny - FR/Sa bei Booking.com, So/Mo bei Premier with 29.50