Brit Butt Tour 2018

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Mr Cox, I have a few days away and come back to find you've been gadding about collecting bonuses again........ :eek::mad:;)

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Hi everyone listed below current standings for the Tour.

First I'd like to apologise for the delay in keeping you up to date with the standings on the Tour, but I've been in and out hospital due to complications with my treatment and to complement this my mother was admitted to hospital with heart problems. But I have just been given the all clear.

1 Gordon Sears 32
2 John Cox 57
3 David Parker 1
4 John Cunniffe 0
5 Kim Leeson 18
6 Jon Parsell 3
7 Robert Hook 0
8 Ray Ward 0
9 Andy Bish 0
10 Martin Grafton 0
11 Martin Buck 15
12 Martin Harries 31
13 Darren Forster 1
14 Michael J Smith 22
15 Chris Jordan 8
16 Brian Eccles 9
17 Wulstan Melling 0
18 Paul Harrison 0

if you notice an issue with your score please email me [email protected]
My son George kept an eye on scoring when I was unable to.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Wully good to hear allis well with you and yours now. THanks for putting inn your time to administer the tour.
Give George our thnks too. Bring him along to an event and we'll make sure he gets an icecream or Pint (depending on age) :D

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Wully,
Glad things are looking up for your family, hope your mother is doing better also...

All I can say about 2 of these 4 bonuses', they might be on a map, but these places don't exist, glad I didn't pick them last year for the Rally, I would not have been happy!
I checked Google Earth first and knew it was a challenge 22B Yelsted and 22B Yorkletts are what I'm referring to, and why the same No. ?!?!

Attachments

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Wully,
Glad things are looking up for your family, hope your mother is doing better also...

All I can say about 2 of these 4 bonuses', they might be on a map, but these places don't exist, glad I didn't pick them last year for the Rally, I would not have been happy!
I checked Google Earth first and knew it was a challenge 22B Yelsted and 22B Yorkletts are what I'm referring to, and why the same No. ?!?!
Kim

Accoding to the Rally list Yorkletts should be 22C.

Again no BBR for me this year. :(

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Managed to bag 17 today, Traffic Sally said today would be quiet and she was right, I had flashbacks of the Alpenbutt with the heat, but nowhere as bad...Always love going to Wales, fantastic roads...Hoping to bag 10 more on the way home tomorrow...

Attachments