Brit Butt Tour 2019

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Great photos, good roads, jealous ;)

You're consistently getting out there and banging in the photos. Can't have many left to do now ?

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just got back from Scotland had a great time[/QUOTE

and here are the rest
Well done finding 38! I struggled on the rally last year, had to ask some campers for help, plus no Mobile Signal, I missed the 20:00 cut-off and the heavy fog was not one my stellar BBR moments, to top that off I failed to register my hotel stop...bugger, double bugger.
Just got back from Scotland had a great time
Well done finding 38! I struggled on the rally last year, had to ask some campers for help, plus no Mobile Signal, I missed the 20:00 cut-off and the heavy fog was not one my stellar BBR moments, to top that off I failed to register my hotel stop...bugger, double bugger.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member

You're consistently getting out there and banging in the photos. Can't have many left to do now ?
What are you saying Gordon? you too busy deciding on a curry or fish chips every night for the last week! hmmm, time to get banging some photos in big boy! :rolleyes:

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
What are you saying Gordon? you too busy deciding on a curry or fish chips every night for the last week! hmmm, time to get banging some photos in big boy! :rolleyes:
Bit bigger now:(
Still more mass, more stability on the BMW.
No chance of me dropping below 13 stones.

mike_smith

Ive got 22 left to do

i understand that 79 Sherlock Holmes statue has been moved for the tramlines and I havent found out where it is yet I have emailed the Tourist Information but they dont seem to know either

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
Great total. Putting me to shame. Lack of commitment on my part. You'll have to watch out for Kim. He's not far behind you.

If you take a photo of the location, local landmark/notable building/etc that will suffice. Just to show you visited the location. I know it's more satisfying to get all of the rally photos. It's inevitable that one of the locations changes. Did the BBL a few years ago and they had demolished the building and were in the process of erecting its replacement.

mike_smith

Does anyone know how far it is from the car park to 81 John Betjemen’s grave at St Enodoc’s church?

I am a 71-year-old asthmatic with hip/spine medical problems and would have great difficulty walking any distance wearing full motorcycle protective clothing on a hot day with a high pollen count.

Would it be acceptable to take a photo of a signpost to St Enodoc’s church instead of risking the walk?

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Mike I asked the same question but was told the walk was required. Kim walked it earlier but had to ride down a private road (see post above) to shorten the walk.
If you ask Wooly nicely i'm sure he can make an exception given your health issues. By the way my knee is playing up as well :).
Your a very nice man Wooly .

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
Mike I asked the same question but was told the walk was required. Kim walked it earlier but had to ride down a private road (see post above) to shorten the walk.
If you ask Wooly nicely i'm sure he can make an exception given your health issues. By the way my knee is playing up as well :).
Your a very nice man Wooly .
Was that for the rally or the tour?

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Was that for the rally or the tour?
For the tour...it's a football pitch length at the most, I didn't measure it, but it's flat and a calm walk...if you don't ride down the path you will need to park in the beach parking lot, but again not much to add.

In your condition don't ride down the path, requires some heaving to turn-around.
Being a 71-year-old asthmatic with hip/spine medical problems, I would say ask for a hall pass.

Sean

Premier Member
Ok so I took my first 4 pictures on the 2/3, well when I say first I obviously mean only, However I cant remember where I'm meant to email them too and I cant seem to attach them on here as they are apparently too big!!! Any Help/Advice hugely appreciated.