Brit Butt Tour 2019

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Wtf...what do I have to do? Someone up there doesn't like me...but the queue is long!

You just couldn't be bothered to get those last few photo's last year :eek: could you :p I know the location was wrongly given.

BUT you continually fail to show any commitment to long distance riding :mad: All those continental ERTEs, European Rallies, the BBR , the BBL, Being the Sweeper on the 50/50 SS1000 No commitment at all o_O

Remember, What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger ;)

See you at John and Sonia's RTE (after I've been to 64 and 74)

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi do we just wait for an email with our allocated number on ?
I've made payment and sent confirmation email.
Thanks . Daz
Philip will send you an email with your number, the locations of the bonuses as a GPX file and a pdf of the bonus book and viaduct info. Just check your spam folder in case...

Good luck, the bonuses seem to be far and wide this year with some interesting locations.:)

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
You just couldn't be bothered to get those last few photo's last year:eek: could you :p I know the location was wrongly given.

BUT you continually fail to show any commitment to long distance riding :mad: All those continental ERTEs, European Rallies, the BBR , the BBL, Being the Sweeper on the 50/50 SS1000 No commitment at all o_O

Remember, What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger ;)

See you at John and Sonia's RTE (after I've been to 64 and 74)
Thanks for the encouragement Gordon, I'm such a failure at this LDR stuff...must try harder!!
See you at J&S, sadly it's my first one...again failing to commit!!
I will have 10 this Sunday if it doesn't snow! :rolleyes: and I mean 10 bonuses' not number 10!

Last edited:

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
File, Import...suggest creating a new folder to keep rides organised...right click My Collection (top left in tree), New List Folder

bmbob

IBA Member
Thanks Kim but I mean how do I open it .
The 2 pdf files I click on and just print, but what do I do with the gpx file?

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Save it to a local drive, or your desktop. The only way to open it is to import it as I said, then all the locations will appear in the map and in the tree. gpx is a Garmin file, no other program in Windows will open it.

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
Thanks Kim but I mean how do I open it .
The 2 pdf files I click on and just print, but what do I do with the gpx file?
Bob

I've put the pdf files on my phone. I've always got them with me then.

See you at J & S's. Sorry didn't have longer to chat on Monday.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Entry fee paid, entry number requested. See you all out and about - or at John and Sonia's.

Regards, and a Happy New Year,
Martin