Brit Butt Tour 2023

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
I didn't find having a gpx file of much use. Better was a TomTom ov2 file and navigate point to point from a list.

Open the supplied gpx file in ITNConverter and then export it as a 'TOMTOM ov2' (POI) file or if you really want a gpx file export it as a 'Garnin Nuvi, GPX MapSource' file. Either file can be loaded to TomTom MyDrive.

I didn't find having a gpx file of much use. Better was a TomTom ov2 file and navigate point to point from a list.

Open the supplied gpx file in ITNConverter and then export it as a 'TOMTOM ov2' (POI) file or if you really want a gpx file export it as a 'Garnin Nuvi, GPX MapSource' file. Either file can be loaded to TomTom MyDrive.

THANK YOU very much John - that was really helpful, much appreciated :)

A little late, but I'm in.

Quick question for those in the know. Had to register which bike I will be riding, is there an issue with switching bikes? Hoping to have my Pan back on the road later in the year.

Cheers

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Last year I did a whopping four locations - and then didn't send any of them in! I intend to do a bit better this year... picked up three this weekend around the Grindleford RTE.
MJB - 82 - Castleton.jpg
82 - Castleton caravan site.

MJB - 39 - Bolsover Castle Lane.jpg
39 - Bolsover Castle Lane

MJB - 85 - Castle Avenue.jpg

85 - Castle Avenue, Conisbrough

Regards,
Martin

rob

Myself and Zoe decide to ride too the Midlands for a few photos. Linclon castle if doing at night, no lights on the outside as scaffolding up.
Thursday Temperature didn't get above 5 but was a great day.

Attachments