Brit butt tour

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
In September myself and a friend rode to Ullapool we left at midnight Thursday and arrived 4 pm Friday this was a gentle introduction to long distance riding and it did not go well mainly because this friend has zero organisational skills he is like a fart in a colander you never know which hole he will come out of next consequentially he had no rest on the Thursday and this has put him off doing a 1000 miler.
However i am nothing if not persistent, the reason for this literary ramble is can this disorganised friend of mine enter the brit butt tour as a non member of the IBA?

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
I'd say of course he can, the more the merrier.

I guess the final arbitor of your question is Wulstan but ownership is 9/10ths of the law so sign up and start collecting. Just my $0.02.

Love, light and kindness,

Dave

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Yes non members are welcome at all our events. The only exceptions are Gold and extreme ride as a SS1000 has to be completed first.

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Hi everyone and hope you had a Merry Christmas.

If you enter the Tour, when you submit the photo's please give the checkpoint and number has looking through the rally book over and over again gets rather tedious, so please give me this info.
Another thing I not a rally scorer so I'm not as harsh when it comes to marking.
Lastly it's down to you to send the pictures not mine to chase them. If doing it in a group don't think that A's submitted their's so I don't need to. This has happened and caused issues.

So one last thing, if your new to rallying or not particularly good then treat the tour as practice and do what the rally book asks you to do. If it asks for the bike in the picture then put your bike in the picture, if it asks for you and bike to be in picture then do it, this practice could be invaluable.