Bubbler Pro (Android) vs SWConnect (iPhone)

Roadglider

Premier Member
I am looking at switching from Android to Apple when the new iPhone is released. I own everything Apple except phone and watch in my household. The only reservation is how wonderful the Bubbler Pro app has worked for me. Has anyone made the switch from one to the other that can compare the two? Any limitations? Spotwalla is awesome and provides peace of mind to the wife when I am travelling around. I just want to make sure the connection from my phone to Spotwalla is spot on, if you know what I mean.

Thank you in advance for your comments!

dmcqueeney

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I am looking at switching from Android to Apple when the new iPhone is released. I own everything Apple except phone and watch in my household. The only reservation is how wonderful the Bubbler Pro app has worked for me. Has anyone made the switch from one to the other that can compare the two? Any limitations? Spotwalla is awesome and provides peace of mind to the wife when I am travelling around. I just want to make sure the connection from my phone to Spotwalla is spot on, if you know what I mean.
Gene ... In case you're not aware, Bubbler is not available for iPhones (or other iOS devices).
Bubbler's developer wrote his explanation, in this reply on the Bubbler group forum.
Regards ... Dave

Roadglider

Premier Member
Gene ... In case you're not aware, Bubbler is not available for iPhones (or other iOS devices).
Bubbler's developer wrote his explanation, in this reply on the Bubbler group forum.
Regards ... Dave
Dave,

I have read your reply and my original post several times since you replied. I was trying to see if maybe my message was unclear.

So to clarify any misunderstanding, I have Android with Bubbler Pro and may switch to an iPhone with SWconnect. As long as SWconnect works as well or better than Bubbler Pro, I may get the new iPhone.

This is an attempt to get opinions from users that have used both products.

Thank you!

Roadglider

Premier Member
No I have not, but I will review now. I read a couple posts but realized it is going to take a little more than a peek. So I wanted to pop back and say thank you for the link.