Calais 7/8/9 Dec

John Broom

Hi all, eurotunnel booked for Friday afternoon/eve return Sunday am.
What time you and Sally leaving home on the Friday? Will you be stopping at the cafe on the A1? Could meet you there, then travel to the tunnel together. I have the cast off end September, then will be doing lots of physio to get myself fit. Will be solo, as Ann-Marie is working Saturday.
Looking forward to meeting up again

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Not sure normaly it’s around midnight when we get into Calais due to work however this year Sally may be leaving work early but we may not leave hear till 3-4 pm Calais for 9 ish may be

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Not sure normaly it’s around midnight when we get into Calais due to work however this year Sally may be leaving work early but we may not leave hear till 3-4 pm Calais for 9 ish may be
Midnight !:eek: You'll miss the dancing !:oops::D All that will be left is the 1.00 am Lesbian Bar ,2.00am Absinth Bar , then anywhere that will have us at 3.00 am, and I mean anywhere .
Then a Kebab :p.
Oh its a classy doo !

Last edited:

John Broom

I hope to be finished by 12. So, are you stopping for something to eat? Or heading straight for the train. Not many places to stop for decent food after the cafe on the A1.