Cardo vs sena

2linby

Premier Member
On my last long ride, I learned that my Cardo battery lasts about 18 hours while streaming music and navigation. Not sure if that matters or not, but I figured I'd let you know. Seemed to charge up pretty quick too.
I have the Cardo Packtalk Edge. 12-16 hours max with constant use, music, talk, radio, has been my experience. I could not use it on the fly while charging. I've a USB charging port on the bike and during my last multi day ride I took the unit off, connected to the charging cord in the tank bag. After less than two hours on it was good for the rest of the day.

... a standard 3.5mm phone jack which allows me to use the speakers for quick short rides or use earbuds. I use MEE audio M6 PRO Noise Isolating Professional Earbuds for Musicians and I can ride multi day rallies using them without making my ears soar or giving me a headache and the sound is much better than using the speakers.
Russ,

I too use the M6 Pro earbuds and think they are great. However on multi-day rides (specifically on day 6 of the IBR) I found that the over-ear wire irritates my ear where it goes over the top. How do you deal with this discomfort?

Last edited:

Russ Black

Premier Member
I too use the M6 Pro earbuds and think they are great. However on multi-day rides (specifically on day 6 of the IBR) I found that the over-ear wire irritates my ear where it goes over the top. How do you deal with this discomfort?
I wear them kind of loose. They go over the top of the ear pieces of my glasses so they don't really rub against the top of the ear.

Thanks. I do tend to wear them close so that may be where I'm having my issue. I'll try that tomorrow when I attemt a Winter Solstice 1000.