CC50 Multiple Riders

A group of us are planning to do the CC50 in March of 24. Do we all have to keep track of stops and miles or can we all submit on the same application?

MidTNJasonF

Premier Member
I will add that there is a section for specific language that you might want on your Certificate. You could have everyone add the same note in this section so that you all receive similar certificates that document the ride.
For Example you might include something like "John Smith along with other members of the Wild Hogs Riding Club completed a grueling 2476 mile trek across the country for their annual 5th annual Spring Boondoggle Event."
The IBA folks that create your certificates may be able to include that in all the certificates created for the group.

I am not speaking in an official capacity whatsoever though so you might want to confirm that is an options with one of the IBA staff or an administrator here.

igneouss

Premier Member
Need to reinforce what Eric said: each rider will need all their own documentation. Beginning and ending DBRs and intermediate DBRs. I strongly suggest that each rider photograph each of their DBRs beside their bikes' odometer. I am assuming that you understand what makes a 'good' DBR. The logic here is to make things as easy as possible for the IBA reviewers. Requirements for the ride are easily found on the internet. Many individuals have posted trip reports and advice for this specific ride. There is no shortage of info out there... Have fun!

igneouss

Premier Member
Oh, and get each rider functioning with Bubbler/Spotwalla (or something better like a Spot device). This will go a long way toward helping, particularly if you have a DBR problem in the middle of the night at some desert gas station...