Cert Ride Applications - New Premier Member Method?

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I have a few rides to register. I understand that there is a new rapid method of applying for Certifications if you are a Premier Member - Can someone please point me to the correct process and link for this? Many thanks.

Rydefree

Premier Member
Insta-Cert application.

This new form is designed to let you submit your ride application immediately after you get your final DBR. You should be able to complete the form before you leave the gas station. The only additional step is for you to make your PayPal remittance and to submit any receipts or additional information that is not placed on your Spotwalla map.

Of course, the ‘old’ method of sending in your application - sending the email generated at https://www.ironbutt.com/premierapp/ is still available if you chose not to use this Insta-Cert method.

The Premier Ride submission process is outlined here: https://www.ironbutt.com/premierapp/ - Please be sure you've read through this before you start.

Also, please specifically note the following:
  • The below online form will create a new ticket for you through the Premier Verification ticketing system.
  • At this time, this form should only be used for simpler rides. For complex rides submit your application using the format found at https://www.ironbutt.com/premierapp/
  • Over time we will increase the number of different rides for which this form can be used.
  • This form is keyed to the email address which is tied to your Premier Membership at the ibaEstore. It is shown at the top of the form (see example below). If this or any other read-only (greyed-out fields) details need updating, then please include new details within the 'Additional Notes' section so that we can amend your Membership record.
  • Spotwalla is required to use this method. You need to permit download permissions: 'Allow visitors to download your trip's data'. This is checked before you can submit this form.
  • If you haven’t already, next time try to attach pictures of your DBR receipts alongside your odometer within your Spotwalla map (if you are using Bubbler or SWTracker) - Only embed one picture at a location. If you try to embed two pictures at the same location, one of them might overlay and hide the other.
  • Be sure to ‘trim’ the start and end times of your ride in Spotwalla. You can do this by ‘updating’ you Spotwalla trip so that the beginning time is a few minutes before the start DBR and the ending time is a few minutes after the ending DBR.
  • Be sure that your Spotwalla security setting "Allow viewers to download the trip's location data?" - make sure this is checked.
  • Do not use a password for this Spotwalla trip.
  • Don’t give us a link to your entire Spotwalla trip manager - the Trip link should be to this ride only.
  • You will receive a high-quality PDF certificate by email. If you want a printed hard copy certificate instead of the PDF, please add $5 for postage and handling to your paypal remittance and write “Printed certificate wanted” in the ‘additional details box’ at the bottom of the form.
Steps...
How to use this form. Steps:

1. Complete this form. Certain fields can be edited (greyed-out fields cannot be edited). Do not attach any receipts to this form.
  2. Watch for a REPLY EMAIL from the ticketing system. Reply to that email with any ODO receipts which arent't already embedded within your Spotwalla map and add your PayPal receipt (not just the paypal transaction number).
  3. Any further information can be attached to the REPLY EMAIL. If you need to send a follow-up email after your initial REPLY, be sure to hit REPLY to that email rather than sending a new email to the Premier emailbox. If you REPLY, then all those details get logged under the one ticket. - Which is what we want. - Thank you…….. I think this is what your looking for