Dalby Qld Muster 2018

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Henk.
Just keep your dockets and log as normal.
Get your paper start and end witness as usual too.
That photo witness option is for premier members only anyway.
Ive premier membership but im still old school with docket odo and log keeping.
My phone will record corner point locations just in case.

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
Just returned from Wilcannia via Broken Hill today. Road kill (roo, goat emu) all over the road (both lanes) it maybe clear by Thursday/Friday. There has been a shower, ie geen feed on the verge, on the Eastern end (approx 70km of it) of the Barrier Hwy near Wilcannia. Significantly more road kill there. Roo's were just 50-100 metres from the road, sheltering under small shrubs, on the way home this morning. Probably not a good plan to ride there at night. Looking forward to this event.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
John i took great pleasure in shareing this footage with a fellow rider a d bike collector today. We are building a shed and at smoko we enjoyed your work together. Ken really loved the clip mate. Asked me late this evening a few more questions about the long game. Be proud man...I think you struck a match to the wick.

Farkleit

Premier Member
Great question Ian,
Phone or digital camera will be fine as long as we can see the photograph in line with the Premier application process. Most digital cameras these days have a screen that the photo can be seen on, if not then we would need to be able look at the sd card. Please do not delete the photographs. There is a quality control process used by the IBA, where a percentage of ride applications during the year are pulled and checked, you would need to produce those photographs if requested to do so.
If the ride is done via Premier Process. each photo is emailed at the time it's taken and therefore accessible to IBA staff.

tj189

Premier Member
If the ride is done via Premier Process. each photo is emailed at the time it's taken and therefore accessible to IBA staff.
Brian, not everyone is emailing photos of dockets at the time it is taken. The accessiblity is true for the verification team in the USA, unfortunately we will not have access to these at the sign in. We will need to see them even if it is on your phone or camera.

Looking forward to your presentation, thanks :)

Farkleit

Premier Member
Brian, not everyone is emailing photos of dockets at the time it is taken. The accessiblity is true for the verification team in the USA, unfortunately we will not have access to these at the sign in. We will need to see them even if it is on your phone or camera.

Looking forward to your presentation, thanks :)
Hi TJ. even though I am a premier member for the Muster process i think it's best to do it the ol skool way. I will present a ride log with receipts and hopefully signatures of start and finish as I believe this is the easiest way for verification of the ride at Dalby. I think everyone should do a ride log to make it simple process.

tj189

Premier Member
Oh well...a sudden change to my employment status that had me away is no longer, so whilst too late to participate as a rider, may see me just pop out to say G'day to a few nut cases :p:D:p:D
G'day Brookster, great to see that you are available. Mate never too late to participate, we have recently waived the $50 late fee for a couple of other riders and we can do the same for you or other latecomers. All we ask is that you send an email to [email protected] notifying us of your request to participate. We will then send you a link to enable you to register. This way you will be supporting the other riders with costs etc that are already participating. If you get this into us straight away we will send you a link to register tonight.

We look forward to your email and catching up next weekend :)