Dalby Qld Muster 2018

Johng

Premier Member
John i took great pleasure in shareing this footage with a fellow rider a d bike collector today. We are building a shed and at smoko we enjoyed your work together. Ken really loved the clip mate. Asked me late this evening a few more questions about the long game. Be proud man...I think you struck a match to the wick.
Glad to be of help mate

Johng

Premier Member
Looks like ill get wet in Townsville Thursday night. Might spend some time on a back-up mid ride plan just in case this cyclone Iris mucks me up.
Been keeping an eye on that one not going as high as that and should be on my way back by about 6pm for a stop over in Maryborough for the night and an early start on Saturday

John

Could i just ask everyone to phone and confirm their accommodation bookings and advise if you are arriving late just as a courtesy, so they can get themselves organised, thank you in advance.

To all that are travelling to the Muster ride safe looking forward to catching up with everyone :D

Hop

Been watching the cyclone too. We are planning to run the Gregory and the Carnarvon into Roma to avoid the rain and water. Starting from Mackay looks like it will be OK out of here by Friday. What time you leaving Townsville? Might see you along the way.

One other thing i meant to mention.
Could everyone please ensure that you order & pay for your meals between 3-4pm to ensure that our meals are delivered to the conference room between 6-6.30pm When placing your order advise the staff you are with the IBA Group in the conference room.
If not ordered by 4pm you will be having a long wait for your meal :eek:
Thanks everyone safe travels LTP

Oh and another thing TJ and his crew should be at the Dalby Leagues Club around 10am for anyone interested in booking in early and dropping off their paperwork. Tea & coffee supplied

Last edited:

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Been watching the cyclone too. We are planning to run the Gregory and the Carnarvon into Roma to avoid the rain and water. Starting from Mackay looks like it will be OK out of here by Friday. What time you leaving Townsville? Might see you along the way.
Leaving Townsville Friday about 04:30.
Ill keep and eye out.

Johng

Premier Member
Could everyone please ensure that you order & pay for your meals between 3-4pm to ensure that our meals are delivered to the conference room between 6-6.30pm When placing your order advise the staff you are with the IBA Group in the conference room.

Oh and another thing TJ and his crew should be at the Dalby Leagues Club around 10am for anyone interested in booking in early and dropping off their paperwork. Tea & coffee supplied
Excellent I plan to arrive just before 10.00am

Brookester

Premier Member

I'll have a Chk Parmi with veg thanks LTP...just in case I forget