Dalby Qld Muster 2018

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Thank you Mark...ah Nico... for this update. Ive wondered whats going on.
Henk my friend just make the changes you need to make your life as good as its always been. The number of wheels does not mater. Your enthusiasm and honest mate-ship for meeting up in far away places will Im sure be welcomed by all of us.

And anyway your a solid old bugga we love.
Just do whats right for your health.
It is now 6 weeks after my black out.Slowly getting better,still have dizzy spells but I have not falling over.Leonie is my driver and we took a trip to Murray Bridge to see the grand kids.Have to see Malcom and the gang in Goolwa when the rain stopped.I have disposed of all my riding gear as I feel that I can not take de risk that it will happening again. Thanks for all the best wishes. Greetings Henk.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
It is now 6 weeks after my black out.Slowly getting better,still have dizzy spells but I have not falling over.Leonie is my driver and we took a trip to Murray Bridge to see the grand kids.Have to see Malcom and the gang in Goolwa when the rain stopped.I have disposed of all my riding gear as I feel that I can not take de risk that it will happening again. Thanks for all the best wishes. Greetings Henk.
Be sure Henk that your attendance via whatever means to any ldr will always be welcome.

kwaka

Premier Member
Liz and I both echo Gatey's post above.

Sorry to hear you confirm this to be true Henk. I rue the day when I'll need to make that decision too but hey, ya gotta look out for #1 (Leonie) and yourself.
All the best mate.

Skidoo

Premier Member
What a terrible experience, so glad that you're on the mend! Look after yourself and hopefully we'll catch up somewhere soon.

Have my Cert.This is very important for me as it was my last I.B.A. ride.I am I good shape.The dizzy spells have gone.Have my licence back and did go back to the gym yesterday.My insurance payed me the cost of the repairs on my Spyder,and then I sold the bike to the repair place.
I would be very hard to sell the bike after it was repaired so this was the best outcome.
Thanks all your people involved with the I.B.A in Australia for your friendship. It is 11 years ago that I completed my first ride.I learned so much from you mainly by listening to your storys.I wish you all the best and safe riding.A special thanks to the people who run the I.B.A. muster.
Thanks and Greetings. Spyder ryder Henk Duson.

tj189

Premier Member
Henk, great to hear that you are in good shape and maintaining that with visits to the gym. :) Well done on completing your last IBA ride at age 81.
Friendships in our LDCommunity, here in Australia, are golden and I am grateful that you are part of this community. Dalby Muster 47 group photo.jpg

Last edited:

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Henk my friend that is a very special certificate in deeeed.
Tony and i had wondered how your recovery was going. Ill bring your post to his attention.
I do hope we can see you at the memorial ceremony in September even if your busy schedule only offers a short catch up.
Man it is good to hear from you mate.

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Great to hear from you Henk - very glad to hear you've got your licence back and are getting back into your life routines.
I have really enjoyed catching you at the events over many years - and I know we'll see each other again.
I hope to see you in September, as I don't think I can make it to Lobethal to see you.

And thanks TJ & Karl - my cert arrived this week too.