Dallas Bike Show Saturday...

Cliff Wall

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Several of us locals and a few out of towner’s are going to the bike show at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in downtown Dallas on Saturday. Danny Dossman and I are staking out a command post at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Mockingbird and I-35 on Friday night. Yes, it has a bar. Why do you ask? Hope you will join us. Google the hotel if you want to get a room for the pre-party on Friday. You can buy advanced tickets online also.

More later. Just wanted to get this out. And yes, it’s gonna rain. So what? Danny and I each have a room and can handle a few more folks in those rooms if you want to email me or you can just get your own room.

Cliff Wall

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
UPDATE:

The command post team will be at the Crowne Plaza hotel (Mockingbird and I-35) at 4:00pm. Merriment is expected to ensure shortly thereafter and continue into the night with a break at some point for food (location TBD). Breakfast will be at the hotel Saturday morning at 8:00am. From there we will head to the show to be there when the doors open at 10:00am.

Bill Thweatt will be giving a seminar on how to stay awake during a long-distance ride. His talk is supposed to start at 2:00am in the hotel lobby. We don’t have anyone signed up yet, but don’t tell Bill. o_O

Hope you can join us at some point during the weekend.