DBR in Los Algodones, Baja, Mexico?

Does any one know of a good place in Los Algodones, Baja, Mexico to get a DBR?
Does Coutts, AB, Canada (Sweet Grass, MT) to Los Algodones (Winter Haven, AZ) mostly on I 15 seem like a good route?

OK, Sorry again! DBR - digital business receipt. I'll need a receipt that lists Los Algodones, or some place nearby in Mexico, along with the time and date. Yes, I'm a newbie, as if you couldn't tell!
OK, Sorry again! DBR - digital business receipt. I'll need a receipt that lists Los Algodones, or some place nearby in Mexico, along with the time and date. Yes, I'm a newbie, as if you couldn't tell!
dated business receipt

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
I have not ridden a Border to Border, but understand the route you suggest is common.

Is there a Pemex (sp?) gas station close to the border? Buy a couple liters of fuel, grab the receipt, then head for the border?

If one was to to a bit of reconnaissance the day before, a worthy location might be scouted that way.

Good luck!

I have not ridden a Border to Border, but understand the route you suggest is common.

Is there a Pemex (sp?) gas station close to the border? Buy a couple liters of fuel, grab the receipt, then head for the border?

If one was to to a bit of reconnaissance the day before, a worthy location might be scouted that way.

Good luck!
Good ideas! I'll do that. Thanks!

The liquor store in Algodones has an ATM. The I15 route is straightforward. You shouldn't have a problem if you anticipate traffic congestion along the SLC corridor.
--Chelsea