Dead Cow and minced pig...

Coldcomfort

Hi all, I am relocating my bike down to Yea next week. So I will be at our house in Yea (Victoria) for a few days. I would be happy if a few of you reprobates could pay me a visit on Sunday 29th of April (2018) for some of the above delicacies and an Ale or two.

I am thinking about 1PM ish. PM me if you are likely to come so I can get enough cow and pig. I can pass on the address via PM. I will be posting this invite over on the FR site as well......

Cheers all, Brian.

Skidoo

Premier Member
Brian, I'd love to catch up as its been a couple of years since we had an ale together. Unfortuantly I can't work a shift swap :(

Coldcomfort

Brian, I'd love to catch up as its been a couple of years since we had an ale together. Unfortuantly I can't work a shift swap :(
No worries... Its pretty short notice. There will be more invites in future. Yea has some nice roads that must be traveled to get there. Might have been one of the reasons we built there.....

HACKLE

A great day was enjoyed by all in attendance. The days riding, weather wise and road wise, excellent. Your little home is country chic, the fare, chef's special, wine, exquisite. What more can I say, wild horses won't keep us from attending your next invitation. Cheers Brian.

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
I agree - many thanks Brian for your excellent hospitality and good food!
A great fun time was had by all and it was good to see everybody.
It was a beautiful riding day and had a very cool section through the hills around Kinglake, and cool again going home via Macedon and Gisborne.
Just beautiful Autumn weather!

A few photos from the afternoon -

A great day out