Denali D7 Auxiliary Lights

Marc11

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Been running them for a while now, 70k miles or so. Extremely bright, pull large amounts of power....your alternator needs to be up to the task. Otherwise some of the brightest lights you can buy and dollar for dollar a great value.

Tep_52

Premier Member
I just wired up Clearwater sevinias on my 2019 wing. Using a amplink box from rowe electronics helps alot with not upsetting the can bus

Gerry Arel

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I have had mine on my GSA for maybe 6k and for the value I am super impressed.

2 small observations that aren't really a big deal but worth mentioning as people compare Denali to Clearwater:
  • there is no protective 'cap' like Clearwater offers as an accessory ...they have a blacked out rubberized cover but no running cover to protect the lens while in use
  • switching to a yellow or amber lens requires tools. And with the mount for my GSA, I would need to remove the light from its mount to access the screws
If I hadn't run Clearwaters on my other bikes I would be none the wiser, but overall very impressive performance and a quality piece of kit. I'd re-buy them in a heartbeat.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
...or, with Yellow covers, very impressed, more like the size of Sevina's, I run them through my Hex EZ Can...I did have CW Erics'a but with multiple problems, the relay technology, and no software to adjust make them old school, imho...

My brackets are black, probably made in the same factory as all the others.

IMG_5292.JPG 1639470160067.png 1639470160067.png