Did You Know? Embedding DBR Photos Beside Your ODO After Your Ride

outdoorsntn

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Did you know you can embed photos into your Spotwalla trip even after your ride?

A snip from IBA Premier News - May 3, 2022

‘Before moving to May’s Rides Of The Month, we want to share a Good-News story. We have an increasing number of riders who profess to be “technologically challenged” and who are discovering how EASY it is to embed their photos of their DBRs beside their ODO … right into their Spotwalla trip after they have completed their ride, doing this from their phone or computer. You DO NOT need SWTracker or Bubbler to do this (though these are awesome apps); simply do this through Spotwalla. No more going through the cumbersome process of resizing photos and attaching them to your emailed application; just tap the photo and upload, and it “auto-magically” appears on the map in your Spotwalla trip. Here’s how: IMPORTANT!!! Log into your Spotwalla account, while viewing your trip, click on the waypoint marker (location message) on the map where you want that photo to go, a box appears, and at the bottom of that box is a block to upload photo… select the photo from your library and upload it. Jason Jonas continues to make amazing improvements in Spotwalla by streamlining steps in your ride submissions and certainly helping us in the ride verification process.’
Hope this helps.

Auburn

Premier Member
I love using SW Tracker. Since I do most all my rides two up, they staff asked that we take a photo of the two of us on the bike. I will take a couple of shots during the ride with the SW Tracker app and have them post right on the track. It helps confirm everything for the approval team and is easy to do while moving.