Don't panic

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
It's been snowing for thirty minutes been out and gritted the path so i don't end up arse over tit in the morning do you think i need to stock up on emergency rations,thermals,candles(for a nice calming atmosphere)bottled water ect.
The bike is safely tucked up in the garage smothered in ACF 50 just in case i can feel the cabin fever building up should i be contemplating suicide or mass murder (more fun IMO) i have a list:eek:
I am going out to stroke the bike it gives a calming effect in these dark days :)
Anyone got cure for this madness that seems to happen January/February every year bad tempered,bored,pissed off with everything too cold to go out in the garage and tinker so here i am sat here read my bike mags cover to cover 100% bored sh1tless writing a load of blx and just to cap it all the computer has just decided to download a mahoosive upgrade which will probably made win 10 even more puzzling.
Damn blast and buggery.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
The BBT2017 has started, venues have been visited, miles have been ridden:)

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
I will be on the bike soon
I will start the BBT as soon as i can get my printer working
That boy Coxy's a bit keen
MOVE TO AUSTRALIA bit bleedin drastic innit??

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Read the Railway mag left it open on the table with some expensive items underlined in red
Been getting filthy looks all weekend:D