Edmond OK witness

Wornout

Premier Member
Planning a ride (SS 1000) to Edmond OK and may be looking for an end witness 5/26 in the AM. Not a done deal but just getting my ducks in a row.

Thanks

Planning a ride (SS 1000) to Edmond OK and may be looking for an end witness 5/26 in the AM. Not a done deal but just getting my ducks in a row.

Thanks

We are getting married that weekend but if your ride doesn't work out for that weekend we have family that lives in Edmond. I'm sure they will help if you prefer someone else. Good luck! Ride safely!!

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher

Thanks
Keep in mind the witness does not need to be there when you complete your ride so you can take your time finding someone. And you can always ask someone at the gas station where you get your final receipt from to sign.

Wornout

Premier Member
Keep in mind the witness does not need to be there when you complete your ride so you can take your time finding someone. And you can always ask someone at the gas station where you get your final receipt from to sign.

The way I understand it is that the witness (start/finish) can be outside your 24 hour window?

Thanks for everyone's help.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The way I understand it is that the witness (start/finish) can be outside your 24 hour window?

Thanks for everyone's help.
Yes. We want you to obtain your witness signatures "off the clock". So you can obtain you start witness before your first receipt (your official start time and location) and your ending witness after your last receipt (your official end time and location).

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Wornout

Premier Member
Thanks for all the replies. Looks like my plan is in place. Have start and end witness. Looking to leave 8 AM May 25. Hopefully Ill get everything correct.