Egg hunt gold newbie

1. Can a person do a egg hunt 1000 gold for their first IBA approved ride, and get the cert for a gold level ride?

2. The city with egg in name is Two Egg, Florida. We did a pre ride Sunday, there are no stores in the unincorporated town of two egg, the closest store is a dollar general in the city of greenwood florida, 2.2 miles away, would that be sufficient?

I know bb golds have prerequisite, but not sure about this one, other than spotwalla is required.

yon

Premier Member
The city with egg in name is Two Egg, Florida. We did a pre ride Sunday, there are no stores in the unincorporated town of two egg, the closest store is a dollar general in the city of greenwood florida, 2.2 miles away, would that be sufficient?

The egg in the name requirement states DBR from any city OR picture of any commercial sign with 'egg' as part of its name. While Two Egg has (or had) a sign, the rules don't allow for a city sign to be used. Luckily, according to Google Maps, in Cottonwood, AL, there is a company called Dixie Egg Co. and appears to have a sign in front of it. Might be a good alternative for you to use that's still in the general area. The image in street view is of very poor quality, so I would definitely contact them, explain what you're doing, and verify the sign exists and has the word "egg" on it.

Can't really comment on your first question, hopefully somebody will chime in for you. Good luck on the ride, I plan on doing the egg hunt gold this coming Easter weekend as well.

1679497446476.png

1679497432141.png