Eggsanity gold approval email

I have my route plotted for an eggsanity gold. I am a premier member, do I send the approval request email to the premier email address, and pay the fees upfront or do I send it to Mike directly at his Gmail address and then wait for the invoice? I know that I am not you do the ride until I received the approval and the flag, the question is just referencing which email to send to for approval.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
From HERE

To register for the EggSanity 1000, send an email to [email protected] with the following information

Mailing address for your ride flag

The motorcycle you are riding

The start date of your ride

Your route (we prefer you use google maps or other on-line system) that shows your stops.

We will send you an on-line invoice for payment once the route it set and mail the flag shortly after that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a unique ride with special requirements. Send your approval request to the email specified in the IBA web site page for that ride, shown above. Once you have completed the ride, you may be able to submit it to the premier submission email address. I would ask about that in the approval request email.