Emmanuel Katto Uganda | Pearl of Africa Rally 2024

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
@emmanuelkatto - You have stumbled into a forum for a different kind of rally. ARC is not a topic of conversation here since we are focused on motorcycle riding of a non-sponsored, no price competition style. Since the Pearl of Africa Rally is an automotive sport, it's unlikely you will get much information here.

If you are genuinely interested in Long Distance Motorcycling, I encourage you to introduce yourself and share some of your motorcycling background and interests.

@emmanuelkatto - You have stumbled into a forum for a different kind of rally. ARC is not a topic of conversation here since we are focused on motorcycle riding of a non-sponsored, no price competition style. Since the Pearl of Africa Rally is an automotive sport, it's unlikely you will get much information here.

If you are genuinely interested in Long Distance Motorcycling, I encourage you to introduce yourself and share some of your motorcycling background and interests.
Okay @EricV
I love to watch both car rally as well as motorcycling rally.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
So share with us then. Do you ride motorcycles? Are you interested in long distance riding? Why are you here on this forum?

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Premier Member
@emmanuelkatto - Wrong type of rally. The IBA isn't about the type of rally riding that you're thinking. You might want to learn a little more about what the Iron Butt Association is about, because it seems that you're confused.